What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you when you use our website:
- If you contact us by e-mail or phone, we collect your name, email, and other contact details.
- We collect your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, language preference, referring site, and visit date and time. We use this information to analyze how our website is used and to improve its performance and functionality.
- Your comments and feedback on our blog posts or other content on our website. We use this information to moderate comments and to respond to your queries or suggestions.
- Any other information that you voluntarily provide to us or that we request from you for a specific purpose.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information, products, or services that you request from us or that we think may interest you.
- To communicate with you about our website, our products, our services, or our offers and promotions.
- To improve our website, our products, our services, or our customer service.
- To prevent fraud, spam, abuse, or other illegal or unauthorized activities on our website.
- In order to comply with any legal obligations or requests from authorities.
How do we protect your information?
Our security measures prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your information. We use secure servers, encryption, firewalls, and other security technologies to safeguard your information. It is important to note, however, that there is no 100% secure method of transmitting or storing data over the internet. Your information cannot therefore be guaranteed to be completely secure.
How do we share your information?
No information about you is sold, traded, rented, or otherwise disclosed without your consent, except as follows:
- We may share your information with our affiliates, partners, contractors, service providers, or agents who help us operate our website or provide our products or services. There are contractual obligations imposed on these third parties to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- We may share your information with law enforcement agencies, courts, regulators, or other authorities if we are required or permitted by law to do so. We may also share your information if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights, property, safety, or interests or those of others.
Whenever you visit a website, your computer or device stores small files called cookies. Those cookies enable the website to recognize your browser and to remember your preferences or settings. Cookies and other tracking technologies are used on our website in order to improve your user experience. For example,
You may manage your cookie preferences in your browser by changing the settings. Depending on your preferences, you can accept, reject, or be alerted when cookies are set. Disabling cookies may result in some features of our website not functioning properly.
How do we respect your choices and rights?
The following choices and rights are available to you regarding your information:
- You can request access to, correction of, deletion of, or restriction of processing of your information by contacting us at [email protected]
- You can object to the processing of your information for certain purposes by contacting us at [email protected]
- You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information by contacting us at [email protected]
- If you feel that your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
How do you contact us?